Senior Full Stack Developer
Remote Canada/USA | Full time | Development
JOIN INC. 5000’S FASTEST GROWING MEDIA COMPANY IN AMERICA!
Create Music Group gives talented individuals the opportunity to tackle new challenges while making a big impact in a collaborative and engaging environment. Our goal is to support each other’s growth and development while building tools that advance the music industry to modernize the way artists create, distribute, and get paid.
WHO WE ARE
We are Create Music Group, one of the fastest growing music technology companies in the entertainment industry. We provide best-in-class technology solutions for our artists and labels. Our suite of tools and services covers distribution, publishing, sync licensing, digital rights management, A&R and marketing, and recording services. We maximize opportunities to monetize content across all platforms, provide access to proprietary technology that allows artists to track earning in real-time – all without compromising ownership or creativity.
We collaborate with some of the most influential personalities and musicians including Future, Jennifer Lopez, The Chainsmokers, City Girls, Don Diablo, Migos, Tay Money, Trippie Redd and many more. We are at the forefront of the entertainment industry and looking for someone to join the Create Team.
Check us out at createmusicgroup.com
who you are:
- You have strong organizational abilities, which allow you to manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- You are exceptional at writing scalable, reliable, secure, and highly performant code
- You are able to think and act independently
- You are able to collaborate with and mentor other developers in a team environment
- You enjoy participating in code reviews, design reviews, as well as architecture and coding practice discussions for products and features
- You are quick to learn and identify new technologies, trends, and opportunities for improving our products and overall business
- You have a Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- You have 5+ years experience as a Full Stack Developer
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are proficient with at least one functional or imperative programming language (ie. PHP, Node.js, Python)
- You are proficient with at least one MVC framework (ie. Laravel, Symfony)
- You are proficient with relational database systems (ie. MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- You have experience building RESTful APIs and integrating with 3rd party APIs
- You have experience using cloud computing platforms (ie. AWS, GCP)
- You have experience working in a TDD environment
- You have experience managing team members
- We are offering competitive wages
- 5 Days Paid Sick Leave
- 15 Days Paid Vacation after probationary period
- Comprehensive Health, Vision and Dental Insurance paid 100% by the company
- Life insurance, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Benefits
- $500 Health Spending Account (myHSA)
- Relaxed dress code
- Collaborative & exciting work environment
- Room for growth within company
Our Vancouver Team is currently working from home until further notice. We will be considering a distributed work model where team members can work from home or in a typical office environment, but employee health and safety is our top priority. We are currently accepting applicants out of province. All interviews and subsequent meetings will be conducted online using Google Meet.
MORE ABOUT US
Create Music Group Official Websitehttp://www.createmusicgroup.com
How Create Music Group Found $60 Million in Unclaimed Revenue for Artists and Labels in Three Yearshttps://www.forbes.com/sites/danafeldman/2018/11/28/how-create-music-group-found-60m-in-unclaimed-revenue-for-artists-and-labels-in-three-years/#32b17f7b7b32
How This Startup is Finding Millions in Unclaimed Youtube Revenue for Artists and Labelshttps://www.billboard.com/articles/business/8357947/create-music-group-youtube-revenue-recovery-artists-labels
Create Music Group Now Offering Clients Daily Youtube, Apple Music/iTunes & Spotify Revenue Reportshttps://www.billboard.com/articles/business/8495395/create-music-group-daily-youtube-apple-itunes-spotify-reports
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Tell us why you think you would be a great fit for this position, and an even better fit with our team. Link us anything else you want - your portfolio, website, socials, etc.
NOTE: Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted.
Join California’s fastest growing company according to Inc. magazine!